Hey guys! It’s me again! I hope everyone had a great weekend because I certainly had an awesome one since it was Chinese New Year! I decide to write you all something about Taiwan and I hope you enjoy them!
..and here are the top 5 Interesting facts about Taiwan!!
1. Taiwan has a very dense population and is the fifteenth most densely populated country in the world.
2. Taipei 101, Taipei Financial Center, is ranked as the world’s third tallest building following Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
3. Taiwan has the lowest poverty rate in the world – interesting, eh? It blew my mind away!!
4. Taiwan has the highest recycling rate in the world
5. The three most prevalent religions in Taiwan are Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism.
I hope you guys enjoy this post! There will be more coming up next week!